If you order is £20+ but less than £150+ please use the monthly hostess code to receive a free online order thank you gift from me. Use the code posted below the order online button on the right hand side of my blog.
We are currently in the best offer of the whole year. It is called Sale-a-bration and it means that with every £45 you spend you can choose a free item from the sale-a-bration catalogue shown in the photo above. You can view the sale-a-bration brochure by clicking the button on the right and opening a pdf to view.
You can call me (01296 715787) or email me (email@example.com) with your order and I will be delighted to process your order right away. We have an extensive annual catalogue with 205 pages and also a seasonal supplement filled with lots of latest products trends.
Check out the brochures and catalogues on the right hand side of my blog sidebar or get in touch to request a paper copy delivered direct to you for FREE!
Stampin’ Up! products are sold through independent sales consultants called demonstrators. You can also host a home party where I will come teach you and your friends the very latest stamping techniques and designs in a fun party atmosphere. And when you host a party or place an order for £150+, you can also earn free Stampin’ Up! Products of your choice!
I wanted to outline some useful information for you and if you have any further questions, I would be happy to help.
- All images in the catalogue are REAL size unless otherwise stated.
- Hostess reward stamp sets can only be purchased with hostess rewards with a qualifying order (£150) or at a party if sales are more than £150. (see page 201-205 of the catalogue for more details).
- Stamp sets are available in a wood or clear-mount option and also some stamps are available in photopolymer only (see page 2 of the annual catalogue for more details).
- Stamps come in sturdy, plastic DVD style storage cases that are easy to stack and store.
- You’ll be amazed at the specials and promotions Stampin’ Up! offers on a regular basis. Make sure you ask to be added to my newsletter so that I can keep you informed.
- Payment is due at the time of ordering and you are welcome to pay by cash, cheque, paypal gift payment or debit/credit card securely.
- Matching your projects is easy with our four exclusive colour families and our latest In Colour Collections. All our products including ink, cardstock, ribbon, embellishments and patterned paper are designed to match and co-ordinate to make creating your own projects a breeze.
- Every order is subject to a £4.95 delivery charge and the goods are delivered direct to your chosen address via UPS and take approx 3-4 working days to arrive.
If your wish list is increasing at an alarming rate why not consider becoming a demonstrator. The starter kit is a one-off price of £99 and you will receive over £130 worth of product. Every time you order you will receive a product discount and there is a low quarterly minimum to reach to remain an active demo. Why don’t you contact me for some more information without any obligation?
If your order total reaches £150+ you will be eligible for the hostess rewards and be able to spend the very generous hostess pounds on any current catalogue items or the subsidised hostess stamp sets at the back of the catalogue. It would be a great opportunity to gather together orders from your friends and family and place them all in one go.
I offer excellent customer service and coupled with the excellent product and quality guarantee from Stampin’ Up I am confident you will not be disappointed.
Here are some testimonials from past and current customers –
” Michelle is one of the best SU independent demonstrators in the UK. She always takes my orders immediately, very quick and precise. She often gives us generous offers too! I can pay with credit cards or even PayPal, that’s really convenient for me. I wouldn’t have been such a big fan of SU without Michelle.” Tomoe – London
“I have used Michelle for my stampin up productions for about the last 6 to 8 months and she has been so kind and friendly and helpful. She is always on hand to talk you through the products and give you any tips or tricks she has to help you enjoy the products even more. She offers a very quick and easy ordering service and gets the products to you very promptly. I have also taken one of her one to one classes which I found to be very helpful and enjoyable, It was the first time I had meet Michelle and It was like being with an old friend. I would highly recommend her. ” Emma – Buckinghamshire
“Having seen Stampin Up products on various blogs, I decided to make an order by phone from Michelle. Having experienced pleasant, helpful advice and excellent service with my first order, I have since returned for further products, receiving friendly and efficient service every time.” Andy – Surrey
“I emailed Michelle for the first time several months ago, having searched online for a Stampin Up demonstrator and finding that Michelle’s online presence was by far the most easy to find, read and relate to. From my first order to date all contact with Michelle has been professional, courteous and informative and even though I am at the opposite end of England the communication and order services have been second to none. My most recent order was emailed to Michelle and I received it just 3 days later. It helps that Michelle keeps my payment details on file so you never need to supply this sensitive information after your first order. Michelle has recently branched out into online Stampin Up tutorials on her blog and I’ve found these to be really helpful and just another reason why I will continue to use Michelle’s services in the future” Helen – Yarm
“I cannot recommend Michelle highly enough, her enthusiasm and willingness to help coupled with her ideas and creative talent make it a pleasure to place an order for SU products with her” Violet – Lanarkshire
“What else can I say except that Michelle is ‘one in a million’. I love her inspirational blog and have now placed two orders with her. She has such a warm and friendly approach and nothing is too much trouble. Great customer care, and I love her little notes and personal touches that accompany the catalogues and orders!” Jo – Birmingham