Have you thought about the possibility of signing up to be a demonstrator but it has never been the right time or you don't have the time or money to invest right now?
I wanted to take this opportunity to let you know about the fantastic opportunity you would be missing if you wait to sign up as a new demo.
The new catalogue will be launched in the beginning of October 09 and will be filled with loads of new products and ideas and promises to be bigger and better than ever. Stampin Up has really made a great name for itself in the UK and is growing in popularity by the day. There will be a huge amount of excitement when the new catalogue is launched and coupled with Christmas being just two short months after its release the demand for the products will be huge.
If you sign up to be a demo NOW then you have the luxury of receiving all the products and having a chance to play with them and get familiar with them so that you can make samples ready for the October rush. In September, Stampin Up releases its 'last chance list' which comprises the details of all the stamp sets which will being discontinued and are only available for purchase during the month of September and once they are gone they are gone for good. The list will be published at the beginning of September and will generate lots of orders. You will be already up and running as a demonstrator and be familiar with all the ordering and websites etc. I am sure that in September the demo's will be given a sneak peek of the new catalogue and have the chance to order some items before the catalogue launch so why would you want to miss this fantastic opportunity.
I have a lovely downline (team) that I have recruited and would love you to join me, here are the benefits of signing up as a demosntrator and also the benefits of signing up to be part of my team.
- The opportunity to familiarize yourself with the catalogue, products and website so that you are ready to roll once the new catalogue is launched in October.
- The starter kit is £139 and you receive in excess of £240 worth of goods. You can also substitute stamp sets and some supplies for others from the catalogue of equal or lesser value.
- You would join my small and emerging team which means I can spend as much time with you as you need until you are completely comfortable with on-line ordering, hosting a workshop (if you want to) and techniques etc. I share all my resources, project ideas, websites, templates etc to help inspire you. I did not even stamp before I signed up with Stampin Up in Nov 08 so everything I have learned I have learned on my Stampin Up journey with the help of the fabulous products, other demonstrators and customers alike.
- I give the ladies in my downline their own little starter kit from me which includes some helpful tools such as a paper colour swatch of the plain and patterned paper as well as a punch template and some other goodies too. You also get access to my downline only website which we use as a forum to swap ideas and comments and I post the latest info and some great project ideas and resources.
- You will receive the list of the 'last chance stamp set's' which are due to be discontinued from Stampin Up before it is realeased to customers and they will only be available for purcchase in the month of September whilst stocks last.
- You will receive sneek peaks of the new catalogue and get the opportunity to order some of the new items for your own use before the new catalogue is launched to the public.
- You will be able to prepare you Christmas card samples so that you will be off and running in time for Christmas and the catalogue launch which is undoubtedly the busiest time of the Stampin Up year.
- You get the chance to come along to convention in November if you sign up fast before all the places are sold out.
- You could be earning money to pay for all the items you would like to make your own Christmas stationery and gift items.
- You can earn 15 free stamp sets in the first 6 months alone with lots of other opportunities in the year to earn freebies through various promotions. This is in addition to the commision you will earn based on the amout of product sales you make each month.
What kind of demonstrator would you be?
§ DISCOUNT DEMONSTRATOR: Likes the idea of buying stamps for personal use at a discount and occasionally sells to friends and family.
§ SHORT-TERM DEMONSTRATOR: Sells for a short period of time to earn a specified amount of money and stops when the goal is reached.
§ HOBBY DEMONSTRATOR: Loves doing workshops and classes and earning extra money when it’s convenient, works a lot some months and very little or none, other months.
§ SEASONAL DEMONSTRATOR: Works hard at the business during September, October, November doing workshops for seasonal money. Maintains minimum sales during the rest of the year.
§ STAY-AT-HOME MOM DEMONSTRATOR: Wants to stay at home with her children and make some extra money working a few nights a month.
§ CAREER DEMONSTRATOR: Views Stampin’ Up! as a viable business with long-term career potential; pursues management and wants to move up the career ladder; regularly attends Stampin’ Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators; works at her business in a consistent manner.
As you can see, this is a flexible, fun business you can build to suit your needs and desires. Make it fit for you by using your unique talents
Contact me for more information – Michelle 01296 715787/07905 653353 or email@example.com