I know that all we can all think about is Christmas but no sooner will all the presents be opened and the turkey be eaten then Sale-a-bration will be here. It runs from 30 December 2009 – 28 February 2010 and there is plenty of opportunity to get you hands on all four free stamp sets as they are ALL gorgeous!!
Us demonstrators were allowed to pre-purchase one set ready to make some samples for the start of Sale-a-bration and I chose this set Good neighbours. It has 10 stamps in all in the set including a really cute cloud stamp which I fell in love with. I am sure once the beginning of Jan swings round I will own all four free sets as they are all such gorgeous designs.
Here is how you can get your hands on them –
- Place an order for £45 and for every £45 worth of goods you purchase you can choose one of the free stamp sets of offer, that's right if you ordered £90 you could choose two etc etc….
- Host a workshop of at least £300 (sales before p&p) and the hostess can choose any free set of het choice. Call me now to book a workshop as my calendar is already getting busy.
- Become a new Demonstrator and you can choose a free stamp set from the catalogue up to the value of £38.95 in addition to all the starter kit supplies at no extra cost to you. You will also be able to earn the sale-a-bration sets with every order you place for yourself during Jan and Feb.
So don't delay, call me to book a workshop, sign up as a new demo and make the most of two full months of sale-a-bration and sign up at the beginning of Jan or just email/phone me to place your own order to have delivered direct to your home.
Now I hate to limit you to three options so you can also –
- Join a Hostess club, Ink Pad Club or Marker Club and you can bump up your sales in Jan and Feb to £45 and choose a free set. Email me on email@example.com for the details, or call me on 07905 653353. You can let me know you are interested and once I have enough members I contact you to ask if you are still interested in joining, so no commitment to say yes, just the chance to get all the hostess benefits, free sale-a-bration sets and a free catalogue too
- Join my ribbon share for £12.50 inc p&p and with every ribbon bundle I order I can choose two free SAB sets and share out the stamps to all the particpants. Here is what is included –
1 ¼” Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Pumpkin Pie, Choc Chip, Old Olive and Basic Black = 1 metre of each colour (this ribbon is truly stunning and I cannot stop using it!!)
½” Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Real Red, So Saffron and Bashful Blue = 1 metre of each colour
3/8” Taffeta Ribbon in Kraft, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue and Pretty in Pink = 1.5 metres of each colour
5/8” Grosgrain Ribbon in Old Olive and Chocolate Chip = 1.5 metres of each colour
Gold Elastic Cord = 2 ½ metres each
So you will receive 18 ½ metres of ribbon for £12.50 which works out to less than 70p per metre.
I am also running a paper share on the same principle but I haven't decided which papers to include in the share yet so if you have a preference get in quick and help me decide. firstname.lastname@example.org
Come along to my Sale-a-bration Open House on Tuesday 19th January 2010 from 11am-9pm
Anyone who has been a past or future hostess (you will have needed to book a date for a workshop) can come along to my VIP hour from 10-11 where there will be an extra prize draw as well as an extra free make and take and a gift from me.
For the ladies who come from 11-9 you will be able to enter my free prize draw, participate in a make and take, see lots of samples, have a cuppa and a chat with like minded crafters and just have fun – there will of course be extra incentives for anyone attending and drop me an email if you plan to come along…
And finally – I am running some regular Card Classes and would love you to join us –
Card Club Dates 2nd Monday am of the Month and 2nd Thursday pm of the Month
Price £10 per person including refreshments but if you place a Stampin Up order in excess of £20 you get the class for £5.
Venue confirmation emailed on previous Friday depending on numbers attending. Location will be in or near to Winslow.
Payment required to secure your place - last payment accepted Thursday before the Mondays class so that all kits can be prepared in time
January Monday 11th Jan 10-1
Thursday 14th Jan 6.30-9.30
February Monday 8th Feb 10-1
Thursday 11th Feb 6.30-9.30
March Monday 8th March 10-1
Thursday 11th March 6.30-9.30
April Monday 12th April 10-1
Thursday 11th April 6.30-9.30
May Monday 10th May 10-1
Thursday 13th May 6.30-9.30
June Monday 14th June 10-1
Thursday 17th June 6.30-9.30
July Monday 12th July 10-1
Thursday 15th July 6.30-9.30
All that leaves me to say is have a Wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Hope to hear from you soon……………………………….