Who loves a bargain? I know that I do and who likes products for FREE and at a discount? Then what are you waiting for?? For the rest of the month Stampin' Up are offering the most fabulous starter kit offer of the year.
Grab a bargain!!
Sign up as a demonstrator during Sale-a-bration and purchase the starter kit for £139 and this is what you will receive!
And because Stampin Up are so kind you can choose an additional free stamp set of your choice up to the value of £38.95 and because I am so kind you can choose a free sale-a-bration set of your choice from me!
The goods included in your Starter kit are valued at £240 for which the 5 stamps sets alone would cost you a whopping £121.75 if you were to buy them individually. You can swap the stamps, ink and paper on offer for alternative same priced (or less) items.
My ever expanding team called the Pink Ladies would love you to join us and here are some of the benefits of joining me and my team of girls –
· Dedicated downline blog with password protection to share ideas and tips
· Cardstock samples of all colours
· Patterned Paper samples of all patterns in the new catalogue
· Punch template
· Thank you gift
· Monthly newsletter from Stampin Up
· Access to the SU demo website with the opportunity to place your own orders and track commissions etc
· As much help as you need from me
· The chance to earn 15 free stamp sets in the first 6 months
· Monthly and quarterly training as well as Field Training run by Head Office and an annual convention
· Yahoo Group for connecting with other members of the Pink Ladies
Once you have purchased the kit and sent off the forms you are considered a Stampin Up demonstrator but there is no more financial commitment necessary from you, if you decided never to purchase anything else again, that would be absolutely fine but I promise you that is unlikely to happen J You can purchase items yourself at a discount or sell products to your family and friends or at workshops and earn some money too.
If you signed up during the Sale-a-bration offer (30 Dec – 28 Feb) your first full quarter would not begin until April 2010 and not end till June 2010 so you would have ages to reach your quarterly minimum of product sales of £293.75 (inc VAT) which I promise would be a breeze.
Stampin Up are holding a training event in March which would be a great introduction to the company and you would be able to see for yourself not only the benefits but the possibilities. There is an annual incentive trip on offer and we are all currently working to achieve an all expenses paid trip to Prague in 2011. Email me for more information and to read a copy of the Demo Agreement and the Application forms.
So what you waiting for????????