I really like this style of card. This is great for a baby boy or girl card and all you need to do to customise it is to change the ribbon and the hearts to blue or pink. I stamped on the taffeta ribbon and used the scallop trim border punch. The pram was simply coloured using the Stampin Write Markers.
I have been give this blog award by three seperate ladies and have not had the time to post the details on my blog so I hope that they don't all mind sharing the credit 🙂
and I have to share 8 things about myself so here goes –
- I love pigs and had a huge collection of pig related items as a child.
- I dont like vegetables and am a really fussy eater!
- I like nothing better than to tidy my craft room, or tidy anything as a matter of fact.
- I am petrified of spiders and snakes.
- I was in Mother & Baby magazine when my kids were small and had a photo shoot.
- I would love to walk the Inca Trail.
- I bite my nails.
- I witnessed an armed robbery and correctly identified the robber from a police line up!
I bet you did not know that did you?
I have a busy week getting ready for my training day in Bicester on Sunday and am not sure when I will get some time to craft but my fingers are itching to get making something so come back soon to see what I've made!