It has been a long September waiting to be able to share this little beauty with you. There are some wonderful new stamps in this latest edition of the UK catalogue including sentiment stamp sets and some of the cutest images I have ever seen. We have Halloween stamps and patterned paper – at last! We have fabric – yes fabric!!! as well a crochet trim (LOVE IT), Antique Brads, All new Designer Series Papers, some wonderful new punches including the Dotty Triple Layer Punch as well as new dies and Big Shot accessories.
I adore the candy wrapper die, its the perfect size for treats for so many occasions from halloween, christmas, wedding, christening, birthday and loads loads more. You will be sick of seeing this on my blog in the next few months.
I have just placed my order and cannot wait for the goods to be heading my way so i will be a busy girl making lots of new samples.
You will love the new hostess benefits, they are SO generous and if the order/workshop sales are more than £300+ you can choose any item – yes ANY ITEM from the catalogue at HALF PRICE!!
And for the month of October anyone joining our Stampin Up family of demonstrators will get ink pads in the 5 new In Colours as well as a multipack of A4 cardstock in the 2011-2012 In Colours which are Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party and Wisteria Wonder. (Anyone who loved Taken with Teal from the retired colours will love Island Indigo!).
So I need to highlight a few things –
- You can still order a copy of the new catalogue by sending a paypal payment of £4.50 to email@example.com. Or you can get a copy for free by placing a qualifying order, joining a virtual club or booking your own workshop.
- You are welcome to place an order with me from the new catalogue – I'd love to hear from you. You can view the catalogue on the Stampin Up UK Website.
- I am starting a new hostess club and would love you to join in, get in touch quick before all the places are taken!
- It's a great time to join Stampin' Up as a new demo, I can email you some information or am happy to chat through the opportunity without any obligation. The starter kit is £119 and the contents have increased to include a new colour coach and a 12×12 Patterns Stack which makes the contents worth £250 and will the additional In Colour Ink Pads and Paper pack you will be receiving over £275+ worth of product that you can change to suit you and your style and you will not need to reach the new lower quarterly minimum sales target of £225 net (£270 product price in the catalogue) until the end of March 2012. So what you waiting for????
- Make sure you check out the new hostess rewards, they are so generous and much more flexible too, I want all the hostess sets but once I have them all I can then spend my hostess rewards ££££ on anything out of the catalogue I choose – Yippee!!
So here is a little bit of eye candy
Delicate Doilies £16.95 (c) £20.95 (w) four beautiful stamps that are SO delicate that they could even be used as snowflakes for Christmas cards….watch this space!
And the thank you sentiment is from Easy Events £23.95 (c) £29.95 (w) which is included in the new starter kit!! It has 8 stamps and sentiments to cover most occasions.
So I will leave you for now to go and take a look at the new catalogue – let me know what you think!!
Have a great weekend