Here is the last page and the inner cover of the mini album. It has a perfect quote to end on, you are stonger than you think but if all else fails – hug the dog 😀
And finally the back cover….
I so enjoyed making this album and it is close at hand for any time I need a word or two of inspiration or a reminder on how to handle a situation.
I hope you have enjoyed seeing the album unfold, if you would like to purchase the kit and make your own then please get in touch or send a paypal payment via the button below.
I am still offering a kit to make your own album and the details can be found below. The original you tube video is a few posts back and if you would like to purhcase the kit please get in touch or send a paypal payment by clicking the button below;
Kit Details –
This would be a perfect summer project and I am selling a kit of Stampin Up products so that you can make your own. You don’t need to add quotes if you don't wish, just your own photo's and journalling and the albums finished size is 6 1/2" x 5" x 1 3/4". There are 6 pages which hold two inserts each and you can decorate the front and back of the album too, so potentially 24 pages (measuring 15x10cm) to scrapbook!!
There is a video on how to make the album but I will send a detailed tutorial on how to decorate and pages and inserts with some hints on tips as well as some cool techniques for the decorating the album with lots of photos for reference.
The kit costs £24 including postage (first class post to mainland UK addresses) and will take approx 5 working days to arrive.
Inside your kit you will receive –
- 6 sheets of Twitterpated designer series paper 12×12"
- 2 sheets of A4 cardstock in Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo.
- 4 sheets of A4 cardstock in Basic Gray
- 1 sheet 12×12" Chipboard Letters
- 30 cm of Pleated Satin Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride & Baja Breeze
- 30cm of Baja Breeze Seam Binding and 30cm 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Old Olive and Baja Breeze
- 3 clips from the clips assortment & 4 buttons from Twitterpated buttons range
- 5 different styles of Antiques Brads
- 6 C6 White Envelopes
- A few die cut embellishments to enhance your mini album.
The contents of the kit have been designed to co-ordinate with the twitterpated patterned paper.
You will need some chipboard (the backing from the 12×12" paper packs is perfect) or anything similar to create the cover of the album will work perfectly.
Here are some additional items I used to make my album which are available from Stampin' Up! Please feel free to call me or email me and place an order for any items listed below. 01296 715787 or email@example.com.
Framelits Dies Labels Collection £24.95
Edgelits Dies Adorning Accents £8.95
Border Punches (selection on page 116 of main catalogue)
Crystal Effects £5.75
Medium Sizzlit Timeless Type Junior Alphabet (12 dies in a storage box) £65.95
Glitter Fine Galaxy £14.50
Have a great weekend,