And here I am again, 3 days in a row!! Miracles do happen 😀
So the next page is titled 'be happy'. I gathered together my favourite quotes and tried to split them into categories. I wanted to keep the pages uncluttered so that the quote has an impact with extra quotes tucked inside the envelope.
The Twitterpated papers work so well together…
A pretty paper clip and some ribbon to pull the inserts out with….
And the lovely edgelits die give a nice border.
That quote on the Island Indigo framelit was made for me!
I just love how the inserts are all different and overhang the edge of the album.
As you may have read I am offering a kit to make this album.
This would be a perfect summer project and I am selling a kit of Stampin Up products so that you can make your own. You don’t need to add quotes, just your own photo's and journaling and the albums finished size is 6 1/2" x 5" x 1 3/4". There are 6 pages which hold two inserts each and you can decorate the front and back of the album too, so potentially 24 pages (measuring 15x10cm) to scrapbook!!
There is a video on how to make the album but I will send a detailed tutorial on how to decorate and pages and inserts with some hints on tips as well as some cool techniques for the decorating the album with lots of photos for reference.
The kit costs £24 including postage and will take approx 5 working days to arrive.
Inside your kit you will receive –
- 6 sheets of Twitterpated designer series paper 12×12"
- 2 sheets of A4 cardstock in Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo.
- 4 sheets of A4 cardstock in Basic Gray
- 1 sheet 12×12" Chipboard Letters
- 30 cm of Pleated Satin Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz, Riding Hood Red, Blushing Bride & Baja Breeze
- 30cm of Baja Breeze Seam Binding and 30cm 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Old Olive and Baja Breeze
- 3 clips from the clips assortment & 4 buttons from Twitterpated buttons range
- 5 different styles of Antiques Brads
- 6 C6 White Envelopes
- A few die cut embellishments to enhance your mini album.
The contents of the kit have been designed to co-ordinate with the twitterpated patterned paper.
You will need some chipboard (the backing from the 12×12" paper packs is perfect) or anything similar to create the cover of the album will work perfectly.
Here are some additional items I used to make my album which are available from Stampin' Up! Please feel free to call me or email me and place an order for any items listed below. 01296 715787 or email@example.com.
Framelits Dies Labels Collection £24.95
Edgelits Dies Adorning Accents £8.95
Border Punches (selection on page 116 of main catalogue)
Crystal Effects £5.75
Medium Sizzlit Timeless Type Junior Alphabet (12 dies in a storage box) £65.95
Glitter Fine Glaaxy £14.50
Come back tomorrow for more pages….