You are cordially invited to come and share a fun few hours at my home to be one of the first to get a copy of the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue which launches on 2nd July.
Here is what we will be up to….
Tuesday 2nd July 10-1 & Wednesday 3rd July 6:30-9:30pm
Cost is £5 per person and will include a new catalogue, two make and takes, refreshments and access to my Buy One Get One Free bargains as well as lots of other offers!!
There will be two simple make and takes to complete during the
allocated 1 hour time slot, you are also free to sit and look through the new
catalogue and samples as there will be lots of offers and deals to take
advantage of on the day. Make and take places are limited and are filling up fast so please hurry if you wish to secure a spot.
What to expect: Here is a list of the offers available on the day –
- Free catalogue for every attendee.
- Two make and takes for attendees who have booked a
place, you will be given 1 hour to complete the make and takes,
instructions will be provided.
- The chance to snap up my retired items in the best
offer of the year!! Buy One Get One
Free on any retired item. Pay the full price of
the retired item (these items are used and sold as seen) but you can
choose the same amount of FREE goods from the new Annual
Catalogue. (Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer).
- Join a Hostess Club, Ink Pad Club or Marker Pen Share
and receive a free gift.
- Book your own Stampin Up party and receive a free gift.
- Join Stampin’ Up! and become a demonstrator and receive a gift
- Spend £50 and get a free gift. (does not include BOGOF
- Free post and packing on any order if collected from my
- Free post and packing if spending £150+ delivered direct to your
own home and you will get the hostess benefits too!
- Every attendee will receive a free entry into the prize
draw, (draw will take place at 9.15pm on Wednesday evening)
- Yummy refreshments and good company
Payments for orders, products, BOGOF items are due on the day
and can be made with a debit or credit card, cash or cheque.
You are welcome to bring along a friend or two as everyone is welcome to come
along. Please let me know if you plan to attend so that I can email directions etc….
It would be great to meet you, hope you can join me…..