Welcome to InKing Royalty’s Birthday Bliss Blog Hop. Today’s hop is filled with inspiring projects that feature each artist’s take “Birthday Bliss”. I am delighted to be the guest designer for this amazing crew of talented bloggers and thank you to the hilarious Brian King for asking me 🙂
We are excited to share our projects with you and hope they inspire you! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Balloon Birthday Card using Super Duper
I fell in love with the Super Duper stamp set as soon as I saw in the new seasonal catalogue. I just loved the graphic balloons and knew I could get a great image with just one stamp but this is the first chance I have had to play and share this set with you. Balloons = Birthday so it was an easy choice for me!
I simply stamped the background using 4 colours of ink and the two balloon stamps. You even get a little string stamp for the balloons! I had my sewing machine out so I decided to add a stitched effect around the edge in grey thread to compliment the Smoky Slate card base I used.
I then cut three smoky slate happy die cut words from the Hello You Thinlits and one in whisper white and layered them to create dimension. I simply stuck them in the centre so that the greeting popped against the bright coloured balloon background and add the word birthday from the Crazy About You stamp set.
A smattering of sequins was all it need to finish it off.
All the supplies I used are shared below, simply click any of the images to go direct to my shop to place an order and don’t forget to add the hostess code.
There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – you don’t want to miss it!
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Karen Browning at StampWithMeKZB
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Imogene Thomas at MomoMakes.com
- Michelle Last at MichelleLast.co.uk < You are here
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Lory Robinson at The Robins Nest Designs
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lisa Pretto at Ink Big Academy Stamps