This is my first colouring attempt with the Stampin’ Blends. I am a novice colourer but so happy to have a new colouring medium to enhance my crafting.
I made a card to recognise an amazing accomplishment by one of my team. My team member Sam Hammond reached her 600,000 CSV sales milestone. That means she has sold LOTS of Stampin’ Up! products.
I made an eclipse card using the newly introduced Color Me Happy Stamp set.
How I made the Eclipse card
- I drew a line to attach the lanterns to using the Basic Black Stampin’ Write Markers.
- I stamped the lanterns from the Color Me Happy stamp set with Memento Black Ink at different heights.
- I began to colour each lantern using the new Stampin’ Blends. I coloured a small area with the darker shade and then used the small nib of the lighter shade to blend and combine both shades. (There are some great video tutorials shared below).
- I then used the sentiment from This LIttle Piggy which says – She believed she could… and so she did and masked and stamped in the top left and bottom right corner.
- I used the Numbers for You Die set to cut out the 600,000 and then stuck the numbers back in place with dimensionals to raise them up.
- A final flourish of sequins and my card was complete 🙂
Sam and I recently took a little shopping trip to Bicester Village and more specifically the Michael Kors shop so I picked out a lovely new purse to match one of the bags she bought. She so deserved to be spoiled.
So if you fancy trying out the new Stampin’ Blends, be sure to watch these videos from Stampin’ Up! If you place an order via my online shop be sure to add the monthly hostess code to receive a free thank you gift when spending £20+