I inked up the adorable Party Pandas for our team meeting last night and created this card as a make and take. The Party Panda stamp set is free during saleabration with any order of Stampin’ Up! products of £45+. I cased the idea for this card from Anni Karten.
How I created my Panda Card
- Stamp the pandas onto whisper white cardstock and cut around each Panda.
- Punch out three circles using the 1 3/4″ punch and used a sponge dauber to add a circle of ink. You can simply add coloured circles from cardstock or patterned paper or create your own background.
- Position the Pandas in each circle so they are at jaunty angles.
- Stamp the greeting and add the balloon and a hand drawn line for the balloon string.
- Two enamel dots added a little pompom on the birthday hat and the balloon, hat and heart were coloured with our Stampin’ Blends.
- Pretty simple to make and would look great with a blue colour way too!
Sale-a-bration is a great reason to order all your favourite items from Stampin’ Up! and earn free items for every £45 you spend.
All the items I have used to make this card are listed below and if your product order is £45+ you can choose one of the 12 free sale-a-bration items on offer till the end of March.
Current catalogues are shown on the right hand side as a pdf (please fill out the contact form if you would like a paper copy) and the sale-a-bration brochure shows all the items available to choose for FREE during sale-a-bration for every £45 you spend.
Please also add the monthly hostess code when shopping online as I send out a monthly free thank you gift for shopping with me when spending £20+ (and less than £150).