I chose a muted colour palette and although it is hard to see I heat embossed the birthday greeting in silver embossing powder.
How I made the Beautiful Day card
- The Smoky Slate card front size measures 16.5cm x 9.8cm
- The Whisper White Layer on the front meaures 15.5cm x 8.5cm
- I stamped the butterfly from the Beautiful Day stamp set in Grey Memento Ink
- The butterflies were coloured with Pink Pirouette Light and Dark Blends with a touch of Calypso Light Blends
- The three circles are in the Beautiful Day set and I stamped them randomly in Smoky Slate Ink
- The edge of the Whisper White card has been sponged in smoky slate ink
- The Whisper White panel is raised up with dimensionals and I added some bling with rhinestones
I love how soft and muted it turned out. All the supplies I used to make this card are shared below. If you would like to order Stampin’ Up! products you can click my order online button on the top right of this blog and go direct to my Stampin’ Up! shop. If you spend £20+ please use the monthly hostess code to receive a free thank you gift (please do not add the code if your order is £150+).
There is a promotion on at the moment called Sale-a-bration. For every £45 you spend you can choose a free item from the saleabration items on offer (see the leaflet pdf shared on the right). There are some lovely things to choose from. More items are being added on 16th February too!