We have a fantastic starter kit promotion on at the moment. If you buy the starter kit for £99 you can choose £130 worth of any goods of your choice and I would highly recommend you pop the Varied Vases Bundle in your selected kit as its so versatile and comes with a matching punch. And the EXTRA GREAT DEAL THIS MONTH is that you can choose 10 free ink pads in any colour family to arrive with your starter kit, yes I said FREE! That is £70 extra value, all for £99!
I made this simple card with the Varied Vases Bundle. Why not give it a try?
How I made the Varied Vases Card
- Die cut two stitched squares and join them together to make a rectangle (the join is hidden by the wooden frames elements)
- Stamp the two vases in black ink onto the stitched rectangle where the join is.
- Stamp the vases again onto Design Series Paper Stacks in Subtles and punch them out with the Vases Builder Punch.
- Add a little matching ink with a dauber on one side of the vase to add some shadow.
- Stamp the orchid in one vase and mask with a post it note to stamp the stem and leaf in the other vase.
- Colour the orchid and leaf with Stampin’ Blends
- Stick the green vase flat and raise the Blue vase with a mini dimensional.
- Stamp the Birthday Greeting in black ink in the right hand corner of the rectangle.
- Stick the wooden scallop piece from the frames elements to create a shelf.
- Cut a mat and layer using the Designer Series Paper Stack in Grapefruit Grove and whisper white.
- Stick all elements to a Grapefruit Grove card base and raise the rectangle panel up on dimensionals.
If you love a great deal and love Stampin’ Up! products they why not join today? You get 6 months+ to reach your first quarterly minimum. You pay £99 and will receive £200 worth of products including the 10 FREE Ink pads in any colour family you choose!
If you wouldn’t even know where to start when choosing your starter kit, then I have a great example for you! If you love the Varied Vases Bundle you can all this PLUS 10 EXTRA INK PADS FREE!
You should even swap out the ink pads below and choose other items to the value of £21 if you prefer.
I would love to welcome you to Stampin’ Up! and my team. We have some wonderful events coming up, why not join me? If you are ready to sign up, the link to the sign up form is at the bottom of this blog post. Any questions please get in touch.
All the products I used to make this card are shared below. If you prefer to place an order with me online, please be sure to use the monthly hostess code to receive a free thank you gift from me.