That’s right, if you join Stampin’ Up! and purchase the Starter kit during July for £99 you can choose £130 worth of any goods of your choice PLUS you can choose a set of 10 FREE ink pads from your favourite colour family!!
It is a wonderful deal and a great time to join Stampin’ Up! You get up to 6 months to reach your first quarterly minimum of £275, along with 20% discount, quarterly magazine, weekly email’s with ideas, updates and inspiration as well as all the benefits of being part of my team the Pinkies.
Why you should join my team?
- 10 years+ experience
- Full time job being a Stampin ‘ Up Demo
- I love what I do
- I love my team
- I have a wealth of knowledge
- I offer training, resources and recognition
- Everyone is welcome in my team
- There is no pressure from me or Stampin’ Up!
- I have been ranked as #1 in the UK several times
- I am #8 Demo in the world Globally out of 45,000 demonstrators.
- I have a large team across Europe.
- I have achieved earned every Incentive trip that Stampin Up Europe have offered
- I host a crafting retreat annually for my team
- I have 3 team facebook groups
- I have a dedicated blog for my 1st level team filled with resources
- I send regular newsletter with the latest news, updates and recognition
- I love to spoil my team
- I offer 1-2-1 business training to my team if requested
- Did I mention I love my team?
I also have some more information available by clicking the tab at the top of my blog or the button just above my photo on my blog.
You have a massive £130 to spend and that doesn’t include the 10 free ink pads! I encourage you to make a list of your favourite must have items and remember that 7 days after signing up you can begin to start placing orders and getting the 20% discount (off the NET amount).
What should you add to your starter kit?
It really depends on whether you own any Stampin Up items already and what you intend to do once you have joined Stampin’ Up! Everyone is welcome and you can tailor this business to fit your needs and time. Here are a few ideas on suggested starter kits.