I adore the Country Floral embossing folder and what is amazing is that it is absolutely free when you spend £45 on Stampin’ Up! products. You can only get your hands on it until the end of March and the end of our promotion Sale-a-bration. I used it to create an Anniversary Card.
You may have overlooked the great stamp set in the seasonal catalogue called To Have and Hold. It is a great set for anniversary, weddings and love. Paired with the Country Floral Embossing folder which is filled with roses and flowers, its the perfect combination.
How I made this card
- Cut a circle from the centre of the background piece of whisper white.
- Emboss a background piece in whisper white using the Country Floral Embossing Folder.
- Stamp the couple in memento black ink onto a scrap of card bigger than the die cut circle.
- Colour the couple image with Stampin’ Blends.
- Stamp a greeting onto vellum in versa mark and heat emboss with silver embossing powder.
- Cut out a banner and stick in place with glue dots across the coloured image.
- Add a few rhinestones onto the flower centres.
Why not give it a try yourself. Adding such lovely embossing in the back ground means you don’t need to hardly add anything else.
All the products I have used are available from my online shop including the Country Floral Embossing Folder. This can be one of your free choices when you spend £45 on any Stampin Up Supplies.
Don’t forget to add the monthly hostess code to receive a free thank you card and gift when spending £20+.