I made some quick and simple cards using the Painted Seasons Stamp set which is free with a £90 spend on any Stampin’ Up! products. It is one of our DistINKtive stamps which means that with one impression you get layers of shade and light and as a result you get really detailed defined images. Just look at the pinecone image below. One stamp, one impression and so much detail from the Painted Seasons Set! The first card is made using Bermuda Bay Ink
Chris Smith, a very talented demo inspired me to make these cards. You can visit her blog here!
The 3rd one was made using Night of Navy Ink and the Painted Seasons Stamp Set.
And finally the one below was made using Fresh Fig ink.
Which one is your favourite?
How I made the Painted Seasons Card
- Stamp a greeting from the beautiful Kindness & Compassion Stamp set in Versamark Ink onto a whisper white rectangle.
- Heat Emboss the greeting using Silver Embossing Powder and heat set it with a heat tool.
- Cut a strip of scrap paper wider than the greeting you are using and position it over the greeting with removable adhesive. (I use the grid paper to make sure I have it straight).
- Starting on the top left I stamped the Painted Seasons stamps. Don’t overlap the images and make sure that you start high and graduate down as you move along the width of the card. I did the same on the bottom but started with most of the stamped image showing on the bottom right.
- Vary the images and include the small dots and leaf if you have gaps.
- I used a sponge dauber and the same colour ink to add a little blurred ink line along the edge of the scrap paper to create a defined edge to make the white space where the greeting is pop a little more.
- Lastly I stamped the flap of the envelope in the same colour ink.
I have to say that the greetings in the Kindness and Compassion stamp set are just beautiful and it is a stamp set that no one wants to choose but honestly everyone should own.
When you spend £90 you can choose the Painted Seasons Bundle which includes this beautiful stamp set and matching designer series paper. There is a set of dies called the Four Seasons Framelit Dies which coordinate with this free bundle which will die cut the stamped images out if you want to create some dimension.
I have some inspiration to share with you in the coming days to show how beautiful the paper is too. I’d definitely recommend stocking up on some Stampin Up Supplies to get this bundle free. It is exclusive to Sale-a-bration and only available during March or whilst stocks last, so don’t be disappointed.
If you are placing an order, please use the monthly hostess code to receive a free thank you card and gift for shopping with me as I really appreciate your business.
Please get in touch if you need my help. Have a great rest of your weekend!