The amazing starter kit offer is coming to an end on 31st March. If you have been thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! and purchasing the starter kit, I’d really urge you not to miss out on this great value opportunity.
The starter kit is ALWAYS A GOOD DEAL but right now until the 31st March ITS AN INCREDIBLE DEAL!
The starter kit is £99 and you can currently choose £170 worth of any current products of your choice to add to your starter kit. (Normally you can choose £130 of any goods).
If you love the exclusive Craft & Carry Tote, its only available to add to your starter kit duding Sale-a-bration which ends on 31st March. If you want to add the tote to your starter kit, the starter kit will cost £125 and you will receive the tote and can choose £170 worth your choice of goods.
Why You Should buy the Starter Kit TODAY!
- It’s an amazing deal. You pay £99 and you will receive £170 worth of any goods of your choice!
- You can add the exclusive craft and carry tote to your kit. This item will not be available to purchase after Sale-a-bration ends on 31st March 2019.
- You get a business kit of catalogues, orders forms with your starter kit which is all delivered FREE!
- You get an ongoing 20% Discount on your orders.
- You get access to the demo website and begin looking around at the inspiration, business information and upcoming promotions.
- Our new Storage launches on 1st April so you could stock up and get these items at a discount with your first order.
- You will be amongst the first people to see the brand new annual catalogue as a pdf on 15th April before its launch on 4th June.
- You will be able to pre-order products from the new catalogue a whole month before they are available for sale to the public.
- You will have all the help and support you need from me.
- You will be part of my team, the Pinkies and have access to our dedicated team facebook groups, events, blog and newsletters.
- You will receive a welcome pack from me.
- Receive a bi-monthly magazine filled with ideas and inspiration.
- FREE business training
- Option to attend events hosted by Stampin’ Up!
- Join the reward program offered by Stampin’ Up! and spend your flex points on lots of lovely choices.
- Receive reward and recognition when you reach Quick Start and promote in title.
Everyone is welcome to join!
- If you want to purchase the products for yourself and your friends at a discount this is a great offer for you!
- If you want to join to sell to others, it’s a great chance to start your own flexible business which fits your needs and time.
- If you want to meet other like minded people who love crafts as much as you do, we have a wonderful community where everyone is welcome.
- There are exclusive offers and deals for demonstrators throughout the year, you really don’t want to miss!
- You continue to receive the Stampin’ Rewards, Saleabration free items and promotions offered from Stampin’ Up! no matter whether you are a customer or a demo.
- You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
I have over 11 years experience as a Stampin’ Up Demo. I have a large team all across Europe and I am equipped to make sure you get the most out of your time with Stampin’ Up! There is no pressure, only opportunity. It’s your journey and you can take it wherever you wish!
If you join before 1st April your first quarterly minimum of approx £275 (300 CSV) has to be met by the end of June. There is lots more information on my blog, click here to find out more about joining my team.
And if you are ready to sign up, simply click the sign up link here and fill out the starter kit forms and get choosing the contents of your kit!
I really hope to welcome you to my team very very soon.