I have a little Birthday Cheer for you using the great bundle from Stampin’ Up! I used the dies from the Birthday Cheer Bundle to create some fun depth to the front of the card.
How I created the Birthday Cheer Card
- Cut the present dies on a piece of Whisper White cardstock measuring 10.5cm wide.
- Layer the die cut over a piece of whisper white scrap card and draw around the presents with a pencil.
- Cut the background card just below the pencil lines so that it can be stuck behind the die cut once its coloured.
- Colour the background card in three colours of ink in light medium and dark shades. I used Balmy Blue, Pacific Point and Night of Navy ink and applied it with a sponge.
- Glue the background piece in place behind the die cut.
- Stamp your chosen greeting in black ink onto the top right section of the card front.
- Stamp a backdrop onto the card front using Artisan Textures and Balmy Blue Ink.
- Allow ink to dry and rub Embossing Buddy over the card front
- Stamp splatter stamp from Artisan Textures Stamp set in Versamark Ink and heat emboss with silver embossing powder.
- Mount the present die cuts to the front of the card using dimensionals.
There are also wonderful cupcake dies to use as well as a tag and a cut out of the cupcake itself.
All the items I have used to make this card are shared below. Click any of the images to go direct to that item and add it to your basket. Please remember to use the monthly hostess code when shopping with me to receive a free thank you gift when spending £20+
I am off to a Stampin’ Up event called OnStage tomorrow. I am so looking forward to a full weekend filled with friends, fun and Stampin Up! Check back next week to see what I made for my team a the gifts I gave to my Silver Elite demonstrators.
Have a great rest of your week x