I am super excited to share the brand new annual Stampin’ Up! Catalogue with you today! I have been waiting to get my hands on the new items in this annual catalogue and the day has finally arrived!
I have been through it so many times and made list after list. Don’t you find you see something new every time you browse through?
Click HERE to browse the online pdf. If you prefer your own paper copy posted free to your door, please complete the catalogue request form and I’ll get a copy right out to you.
I will run through some changes and some things the will be useful for you to know when looking through for the first time.
- All product images in the catalogue are real size unless stated otherwise.
- We now have only 2 stamp styles. CLING & PHOTOPOLYMER.
Cling is red rubber which produces detailed images has a highly adhesive image label which clings to your own clear block. Photopolymer are transparent which help with alignment and layering images. (see page 2)
- We are introducing 5 gorgeous new In Colours. (see page 3)
- There are 29 NEW bundles which have 10% off (see pages 4-11)
- Each bundle has a double page spread & the option to order all coordinating items with one convenient order code(eg Page 24-25)
- Project Kits & All-inclusive card kits can be found at the back of the catalogue (see pages 200 – 203)
- If you spend £150 on products you can choose the exclusive Just For Hosts items at the back of the catalogue FREE (see pages 205-207).
- Our joining offer is pay £99 and choose £130/175 € of any products of your choice from our current catalogues.
- There are two indexes in the back of the catalogue, one for stamps and one for accessories.
- Every order is subject to a £4.95 delivery charge no matter how large or how small. All goods are delivered direct via UPS and will need to be signed for. Delivery takes approx 3-5 working days.
- Payment is due at the time of ordering and you are welcome to pay by cash, cheque (both paid to me your demonstrator) or debit or credit card securely via the online ordering system.
- Please use the monthly hostess code when placing an order via my online shop to receive a free thank you card and gift for shopping with me.
I have a little sneak peek for you today, I will share more about this card and the inside of the card tomorrow (it is pretty special), so please do pop back to see the beautiful Bird Ballard Suite of products..
I cannot wait to hear from you and find out what your favourite products in the catalogue are. I am here to help so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you need anything at all.
Happy Catalogue browsing.