I have TWO offers to share with you! In our Bonus Days Offer, for every £45 you spend you will be emailed a £4.50 coupon to spend in August. And if you decide to join the fun and take advantage of the EXTRA EXTRA starter kit promotion you get an additional £25 to spend on any goods of your choice which means you can choose £155 and simply pay £99!
We have a brand new annual catalogue filled to the brim with lots of lovely new products so why not take advantage of the Bonus Days offer by placing an order in July and for every £45 you spend you will receive a coupon code for £4.50 to spend in August.
- There are no limits to the number of coupon codes you can earn.
- An email address is required to participate as the coupon codes with be emailed direct to you as soon as you order has been placed.
- If you place an order which earns more than one coupon code, you will be sent one email with multiple codes attached.
- The coupon codes can be earned from 1st-31st July.
- They coupons can only be spent from 1-31 August.
You will be sent the earned codes to your inbox as soon as the order is complete.
- You get until the end of December to reach your first quarterly minimum of £275 (personal orders or sales).
- We have a new seasonal autumn/winter catalogue launching in September and the pre-order for demonstrators only is in August.
- We have the Bonus Days promotion on in July and demonstrators get this perk too on any orders they place in July (not including the starter kit).
- I have a team event in Milton Keynes in September and you’re welcome to come along and join the fun!
- Our next OnStage event for demonstrators which is hosted by Stampin’ Up! is a biggie and it’s held in Germany in November. Why not come away and be blown away whilst having fun on the best craft weekend ever!
- 20% discount on all your orders.
- Earn some money for Christmas as well as increase your craft stash with great quality, coordinating products.
- Join my team and amazing friendly, supportive group called the Pinkies.
- Because you’ll regret it if you don’t 🙂
I have some more information to read on my HERE, if you have any questions, please get in touch so that I can help you decide if JOINING IS RIGHT FOR YOU.