Here are the thank you cards I sent to my customers who ordered with me in July. I used the Inspiring Iris stamp set to create this hand stamped card and the sentiment is from the Woven Heirlooms Stamp Set, both available via my Stampin’ Up! shop.
I first saw the design for this style of card from Mikaela Titheridge’s Incentive Trip Swap. Mikaela is one of Artisan Design Team and makes beautiful things, you must go visit.
I love how the stamped background hugged the edge of the greeting and I decided to give it a try with our notecards and the Inspiring Iris stamp set.
How I made this card
- Stamp the greeting from the Woven Heirlooms set in Night of Navy Ink in the centre of the whisper white piece.
- Stamp it again on a piece of photocopy paper (use thin paper so you don’t get an uneven edge to stamp on) and cut closely around the greeting with scissors.
- Mask the greeting with the cut out piece and used temporary adhesive to hold it in place.
- Stamp the flowers from the Inspiring Iris stamp set in at least 4 different colour inks to fill all the edges of paper mask.
- I used Night of Navy, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Seaside Spray & Soft Seafoam Ink.
- Once you are happy that you have stamped around the edge of the whole mask you can remove the mask.
- Mount onto a piece of Highland Heather cardstock to create a frame.
- Stick the frame and stamped piece onto the notecard using dimensionals and add rhinestones for some bling!
Our notecards are a great alternative to making your own hand stamped card bases and are smaller than standard card sizes which makes stamping smaller images less daunting.
These cards were sent to all my online customers in July and each person received a pack of watercolour pencils if you used the monthly hostess code as their thank you gift.
I have a new hostess code for August and if you spend £20+ with me this month and shop via my online shop and use the monthly code you will automatically be sent the gift in approx the 1st/2nd week of September.
l have shared the items I have used to create this card below. You can click any of the items and go direct to that specific item in my online shop. I have heard back from a few of the people who ordered with me last month and they were delighted with their package which popped through their letterbox last week!
I really hope you enjoyed stopping by, have a great rest of your week!