Have you seen this beautiful FREE set! You can choose the Happy Birthday to You set for free when you spend £45 on any products of your choice from our new mini catalogue or annual catalogue.
What a great set which everyone will find useful. Not only does it contain the great cake image which would be perfect for birthdays, anniversaries or weddings but it also contains greetings! You get Happy Birthday and Celebrate and To You. Perfect for some many celebrations.
You can stamp, colour with makers, alcohol markers, watercolour or even heat emboss. So many options and the Happy Birthday to You stamp set is all you need to create a perfect celebration/birthday card.
Simply purchase other supplies you need including cardstock, ink, patterned paper, envelopes etc and spend £45 and you can choose a FREE item from our Saleabration leaflet < click here to view
How I made this card
- I stamped my cake image and greeting onto Smoky Slate cardstock using VersaMark ink and heat embossed them in white embossing powder. I positioned the cake to the right hand side of my cardstock close to the edge.
- I trimmed off approx 1cm from the right edge of the smoky slate cardstock but made sure I did not cut through the cake image.
- Cut around the protruding cake image to create the image overlap.
- Colour your cake image using an aqua painter and Craft Ink (whisper white ink).
- Dry Craft Ink (whisper white ink) with a heat tool.
- Colour your flowers in your chosen colour ink and an aqua painter and dry with a heat tool or leave to dry naturally.
- Cut around the chosen greeting and attach the card front with dimensionals.
- Add rhinestones, pearls of frosted epoxy dots like I have.
- Add a 1.5cm strip of patterned paper to coordinate with the colour of the flowers and stick to the card front on the right hand side.
- Stick the finished Smoky Slate stamped piece left justified onto the card front.
- Decorate the inside of the card as you wish.
All the items I used to make this card are shared below. Click any of the images to view them in my shop. When placing an order of £20+ (and less than £150) please use the monthly hostess code to receive a free thank you card and gift for shopping with me.
Wishing you a great rest of your day!