It is nearly that time of year when Stampin’ Up! shares the items which will be retiring from our current Annual catalogue. We have not seen the list of what is retiring yet but one thing you can be certain of is that the In Colour 2018-2020 range will all definitely be retiring.
The retiring list will go live on Wednesday 22nd April at 8pm (UK time). If you are subscribed to my email newsletter I will send you the list and a reminder but the best thing to do it to set a reminder to visit my online shop at 8pm UK time next Wednesday and view all the retiring items and order what you’d like as soon as possible.
If you are new to Stampin’ Up! and this is your first retiring list I have some tips to share with you to help better prepare you and to make sure you get hold of your favourite much needed items before its too late!
THE MOST POPULAR ITEMS SELL OUT FAST! So you will need to act fast if there are favourites shared that you cannot live without.
To give you a little background on why items are retired. Every year we share a brand new annual catalogue. The new copy is released on 3rd June 2020. To make room for new products we need to retire old favourites. The retiring list will include all types of products from stamps, ink, cardstock, dies, tools etc.
Once items have been retired they are NO LONGER manufactured by Stampin’ Up! and once all stock has been depleted that item is no longer available EVER!
Our current Spring & Summer Mini Catalogue ends on 2nd June. Some of the items will carryover into the new Annual Catalogue but we will not know which until the retiring list is launched. Only approx 1/3rd of our mini catalogue items will carryover into the new catalogue. These are seasonal/trend items and not intended to be available long term.
All bundles are only offered at 10% discount in one catalogue, after that they may still be offered for sale but not as a bundle at the discounted price.
That means if you really want something then you must get it asap.
Here is my best advice when it comes to the Retiring List
Don’t wait till next Wednesday and risk it being sold out, order what you love NOW!
- All the 2018-2020 In Colours will be retiring and those items are amongst the first to sell out so why wait till the retiring list. Stock up on ink refills if you own the ink pads NOW! Purchase the matching cardstock and embellishments so you have coordinating products.
- Bundles are only offered at 10% discount in one catalogue so snap them up at a discount whilst you can!
- Judging by past retiring lists ALL PATTERNED PAPER is retired. If you love a design of paper, get it now! I cannot confirm what is being retired until I see the new catalogue and the retiring list myself but I am basing this on all past retiring lists.
- Nearly ALL our ribbon is updated, if you love it get it now!
- Your core colour families will carryover into the new catalogue and will not retire. Neutrals, Regals, Subtles and Brights cardstock, ink, ink refills will all be available in the new annual catalogue. If you see any of these items on the retiring list it will be because the packaging is being reconfigured. Snap up any bargains on the list when you see them but please do not worry that they are retiring.
- Just for Hosts sets will be retired at the end of every catalogue so if you spend £150+ you can choose any items for free including the subsidised stamp sets at the back of both catalogues – if you love them choose them for free quick!
- Only approx 1/3rd of our mini catalogue items will carryover into the new annual catalogue. These are seasonal/trend items and not intended to be available long term. Don’t be one of those people who contact me to order it later in the year to find out its retired! Get your favourites now.
- If you have items on back order now, these items will still be delivered to you even if they sell out on the retiring list.
- Check your online shop log in to make sure its working for you BEFORE you try to order when the retiring list goes live.
- Set a calendar reminder for Wednesday 22nd April at 8pm UK time to visit my online shop and check out the retiring list.
It is always a sad time saying goodbye to our favourites, especially when we don’t know what is replacing them but rest assured there will be lots of more loveliness to come and a host of new In Colours too!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, stay safe x