I have a quick card that I made using the Hand-Penned Memories and More Cards from Stampin’ Up!
Maybe you are new to papercrafting and feel daunted as to where to start? Maybe you need to batch make some cards and just need a quick idea. Either way, this beautiful card will work perfectly.
The Cards & Envelopes are already printed to match our Hand-Penned Petals Bundle and I used the cards from the Hand-Penned Memories & More card pack as the main design for the card front.
There is a combination of 3 x 4″ cards and 4 x 6″ cards in the Hand-Penned Memories & More pack with beautiful images on both sides which gives you lots of choice.
How to make this quick and simple card
- Choose your preferred design from the Hand-Penned Memories & More Card Pack. (You can cut the 4×6″ landscape card in half to use on two card fronts).
- Cut a piece of coordinating cardstock (I used Soft Succulent) to layer the chosen memories & more card leaving a slightly longer piece of card at the bottom.
- Cut the stitched scallop detail using the Penned Flowers Dies (part of the bundle with 10% discount) along the bottom edge of the layer.
- Stamp your chosen greeting onto Vellum using StazOn ink (I used the ‘Thanks’ from the Hand-Penned Petals Stamp set) and tuck around one side of the card.
- Add coordinating ribbon and the genial gems to the front.
- Layer onto the front of your card with dimensionals.
- Go and make yourself a cuppa and congratulate yourself on doing a great job!
Which one is your favourite? I love the one on the right with the white space. I am sending these cards our to my customers who ordered with me in April, I hope they love them as much as I do.
If you would like to order any of the items I have used to make these quick and simple cards, they are all shared below. Click any of the images below to go direct to my online shop to place your order.
Please remember to use the monthly hostess code when spending £20+ (or less than £150) when shopping with me to receive a free thank you card and gift.