We only have a few days left of our amazing promotion Sale-a-bration and I want to tempt you to some of my favourite items you can get for free. The Penguin Playmates patterned paper is simply adorable and is free with an order of £45+
You can use the penguin playmates patterned paper in so many ways but the little animals are perfect for fussy cutting. I cut out the penguins and popped them in the cloche’s to make it look like they were in a snow globe. I think you’ll agree they look adorable.
The greetings are from the Christmas to Remember stamp set as I love the mix of fonts and the sayings.
A quick explanation on how I made the Penguin Place Snow Globe
- Cut out your favourite animal from the Penguin Playmates patterned paper (Free with a £45 order in September).
- Stamp some trees and stick your animal in place over the trees
- Peel back the underside of the cloche and stick the bottom part of your cloche over the trees and penguin so that you can peel the paper back to add the cloche contents.
- Add your chosen contents such as sequins, fake snow or the snowballs (which are sadly now retired from a past catalogue) and stick the rest of the cloche down.
- Die cut the cloche shape in your chosen patterned paper (mine is from the Penguin Playmates patterned paper).
- Stamp your chosen greeting above the cloche die cut using the Christmas to Remember stamp set.
- Peel back the top side of the cloche and stick the patterned paper over the cloche.
- Add a cloche base using the dies from the Cloche Dies.
- Finish off the top of the cloche with ribbon or trim of your choice.
Here they are in a multitude of colours and designs and had a blast getting ahead with my Christmas cards.
You only have 6 more days to place an order during Sale-a-bration to choose a free item with a £45 spend including the Penguin Playmates patterned paper.
There are lots of free items to choose from and I hope to tempt you with others in the coming days.
Check out the free items available until the end of September in our Sale-a-bration brochure below.
If you would like to make the Snow Globe cards, I have listed the items I have used below. Simply place an order with me before the end of September for £45 or more to choose your free favourite Sale-a-bration item, including the Penguin Playmates patterned paper.