I am sharing a card I made using the Beauty of Tomorrow stamp set. These were made as thank you cards to send to my customers to thank them for placing an order with me.
If you have not seen the beautiful suite of products from the Blackberry Beauty range, I really encourage you to take a look. You’d find them on page 44 & 45 of the mini catalogue. The colours and designs are simply gorgeous and I will definitely use the colour combination in the suite in my future creations.
Although the patterned paper is absolutely beautiful, I decided to try making my own design to mimic patterned paper and was really happy how it turned out.
I stamped the images from Beauty of Tomorrow stamp set in Blackberry Bliss, Early Espresso and Mossy Meadow Ink and added the heat embossed gold splatter for a metallic accent pop.
The greeting just fit onto the label die from Tasteful Labels Die set and when heat embossed in gold onto the blackberry bliss cardstock it really stands out.
Hints and Tips on how to recreate this card
- KraftCut your basic white rectangle to measure 9cm x 13.7cm
- Stamp the rectangle using stamps and inks in a random pattern
- Stamp the ink splats in versamark and heat emboss in gold.
- Cut three strips that measure 3cm x 13.7cm
- Evenly space and stick in place on the Kraft layer which measures 9.7cm x 14.3cm
- Adhere the Kraft layer to the Blackberry Bliss card front using dimensionals.
- Cut the label shape in Blackberry Bliss cardstock
- Stamp and heat emboss the greeting in gold onto the label die cut
- Add one or two gilded gems.
I have listed all the supplies I used to create this card below. If you wish to purchase any of them, click the image from the list to go direct to that item in my online shop.
Please use the monthly hostess code when spending £20+ to receive a free thank you card and gift. More details about shopping with me online and the hostess code can be found HERE.
Thanks for stopping by.