We have some items which carried over from our old mini catalogue and are still available. Although they are not shown in any current catalogue but are on the carryover list (which I have shared below). One of my absolute favourites and oh so versatile is the Cottage Wreath stamp and die set and I used them to make this elegant and simple card.
Isn’t it effective? You could make it for so many occasions just by changing the sentiment but my card is perfect for a New Home card. The panels of the door are die cut (and line embossed) using the Warm Welcome Dies (with one swipe through your die cutting machine).
The wreath was stamped with one impression using the Pear Pizzazz Ink pad and there are no fancy techniques needed to get the graduated colour of the wreath as the stamp does all that for you! The beautiful and simple greeting is from the Something Fancy stamp set.
I have listed all the items I have used to make this card at the bottom of my post. Tomorrow is the last day of sale-a-bration and that last chance to choose a free item when you spend £45/60€ on any current products (including carryover items).
What is the carryover list
- These are items the do not go into a new publication but are NOT retired from the mini catalogue that has now ended.
- You can still purchase items on the carryover list.
- They may go into the new annual catalogue and be added to the catalogue again but mostly they retired for good once a new annual catalogue is released.
- Items are not discounted and available whilst stocks last.
- A digital pdf Carryover list is available and shared below if you want to see what else has carried over.
If you’d like to place an order via my online shop, please click any of the images below to go to that item in my shop. Please copy and paste the hostess code from my website and add to your online order to receive a free thank you gift when you shop with me. There is more about using the hostess code HERE