If you are a cat or dog lover, you will love the Sit, Stay, Relax Host set offered by Stampin’ Up. You can choose a hostess set if you spend £150+ in one order or host a party and have group sales of £150+.
My lovely customers who ordered with me online in February received this set for free for simply placing an order with me for £20+ and entering the monthly hostess code. I hope it was a lovely surprise to land on their door mat along with a handmade thank you card as I really do appreciate them all.
You may be wondering what is a hostess code and how do I get a free gift when I order, let me explain….
- Each month I share a unique hostess code.
- The code is shown on my blog under the months name, such as April’s code.
- Copy the code or write it down then visit my shop, add the items you’d like to your basket, enter the hostess code and check out.
- Your order will arrive in the normal way and be delivered to your chosen shipping address 4-5 days after ordering.
- I will receive a notification that you have placed an order and that you used the hostess code.
- At the end of the month, I collate all the orders and choose a free item to send to all those who ordered with me that month and used the code.
- The gift and your thank you card are sent via Royal Mail approx mid way through the following month.
- To receive a free gift you need to spend £20+ but please DO NOT use the hostess code if you place your own order of £150+. You will still receive the free thank you gift from me but you will be able to spend your earned host rewards associated with your order.
- If you forget to add the code, get in touch and I can ask demo support to add it for you so you don’t miss out.
I have shared more details on using the host code and the thank you gift for ordering with me on my blog HERE which includes some useful graphics on where to find it in the online shop.
The host sets are retired with each catalogue so be sure to check out the back of the catalogues to see the host sets and get your hands on them before they are gone by placing a qualifying order.