I’m am delighted that you wish to order Stampin’ Up! products.
Be sure to have a good look through the current catalogue(s) as it makes sense to place a larger order rather than lots of smaller orders as P&P is paid on every order no matter the size.
You can view a PDF copy of the latest catalogue or request a paper copy to be posted direct to your home. Click the button below to view/request.
We also have a beginner brochure if you are new to stamping and Stampin’ Up!
There are several ways to shop:
- You can call me (01280 816171) or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your order and I will be delighted to process your order right away. I will place the order for you and delivery will be made direct to your chosen shipping address.
- You can place your own order via my online shop 24/7 by clicking the button on my blog as shown below. You need to register with my shop and create an account the first time you shop but then all your information is saved for future orders. If you spend £20+ (and less than £150) be sure to add the monthly hostess code (more info on the hostess code here) to receive a free thank you gift.
direct to your door
I have created a pdf explaining how to order online, simply click download below to view the pdf.
I wanted to outline some useful information for you when ordering Stampin’ Up! products but if you have any further questions, I would be happy to help.
- All product images in the catalogue are real size unless stated otherwise.
- We now have only 2 stamp styles. CLING & PHOTOPOLYMER.
Cling is red rubber which produces detailed images has a highly adhesive image label which clings to your own clear block. Photopolymer are transparent which help with alignment and layering images. (see page 2)
- We are introducing 5 gorgeous new In Colours. (see page 3)
- There are 29 NEW bundles which have 10% off (see pages 4-11)
- Each bundle has a double page spread & the option to order all coordinating items with one convenient order code(eg Page 24-25)
- Project Kits & All-inclusive card kits can be found at the back of the catalogue (see pages 200 – 203)
- If you spend £150 on products you can choose the exclusive Just For Hosts items at the back of the catalogue FREE (see pages 205-207).
- Our joining offer is pay £99 and choose £130/175 € of any products of your choice from our current catalogues.
- There are two indexes in the back of the catalogue, one for stamps and one for accessories.
- Every order is subject to a £4.95 delivery charge no matter how large or how small. All goods are delivered direct via UPS and will need to be signed for. Delivery takes approx 3-5 working days.
- Payment is due at the time of ordering and you are welcome to pay by cash, cheque (both paid to me your demonstrator) or debit or credit card securely via the online ordering system.
- Please use the monthly hostess code when placing an order via my online shop to receive a free thank you card and gift for shopping with me.
If your wish list is increasing at an alarming rate why not consider becoming a demonstrator. The starter kit is a one-off price of £99 and you can choose £130 worth of product.
Every time you order you will receive a product discount and there is a low quarterly minimum to reach to remain an active demo. Why don’t you contact me for some more information without any obligation?
If your order total reaches £150+ you will be eligible for the hostess rewards and be able to spend the very generous hostess pounds on any current catalogue items or the subsidised hostess stamp sets at the back of the catalogue. It would be a great opportunity to gather together orders from your friends and family and place them all in one go.
I offer excellent customer service and coupled with the excellent product and quality guarantee from Stampin’ Up I am confident you will not be disappointed. Every person who orders with me receives a handmade thank you card.