I’m am delighted that you are interested in ordering Stampin’ Up! products.
Be sure to have a good look through the current catalogue(s) as it makes sense to place a larger order rather than lots of smaller orders as P&P is paid on every order no matter the size. You can view a PDF copy of the latest catalogue (see below) or request a paper copy to be posted direct to your home. Click the button below to view/request.
There are several ways to shop:
- You can call me (01280 816171) or email me (email@example.com) with your order and I will be delighted to process your order right away. I will place the order for you and delivery will be made direct to your chosen shipping address.
- You can place your own order via my online shop 24/7 by clicking the button on my blog as shown below. You need to register with my shop and create an account the first time you shop but then all your information is saved for future orders. If you spend £20+ (and less than £150) be sure to add the monthly hostess code (more info on the hostess code here) to receive a free thank you gift.
direct to your door
I wanted to outline some useful information for you when ordering Stampin’ Up! products but if you have any further questions, please get in touch.
- All product images in the catalogue are real size unless stated otherwise.
- We sell 2 stamp styles, CLING & PHOTOPOLYMER. Cling is red rubber which produces detailed images has a highly adhesive image label which clings to your own clear block. Photopolymer are transparent which help with alignment and layering images.
- Check out our bundled products (stamp and die/punch combos) which have 10% off when purchased as a bundle.
- Project Kits & All-inclusive card kits can be views in my online shop, click here to see all the kits available to purchase now.
- If you spend £150+ on products you will earn host rewards. You can see the chart on page 179 and you can choose to spend your rewards on any current catalogue items or the exclusive subsidised host sets. These items are shared at the back of our catalogues.
- There is a stamp index in the back of the catalogue.
- Every order is subject to a £6.95 delivery charge no matter how large or how small. All goods are delivered direct via UPS and will need to be signed for. Delivery takes approx 3-5 working days.
- Payment is due at the time of ordering and you are welcome to pay by debit/credit card or PayPal.
- Please use the monthly hostess code when placing an order via my online shop to receive a free thank you card and gift for shopping with me. The hostess code is shared on this website.
If your wish list is increasing, why not consider becoming a demonstrator. The starter kit is a one-off price of pay £99/ 129 € and choose £130/175 € worth of product.
Every time you order you will receive a discount and there is a low quarterly minimum to reach to remain an active demo. You can find out more about joining Stampin’ Up and purchasing the great value starter kit HERE
I offer excellent customer service and coupled with the excellent product and quality guarantee from Stampin’ Up I am confident you will not be disappointed. Every person who orders with me receives a handmade thank you card.