I’m am delighted that you wish to order Stampin’ Up! products.
Be sure to have a good look through the current catalogue(s) as it makes sense to place a larger order rather than lots of smaller orders as P&P is paid on every order no matter the size. You can view a PDF copy of the latest catalogue or request a paper copy to be posted direct to your home. Look for the button below to view/request.
View online or request your
free paper copy
There are several ways to shop
- You can call me (01280 816171) or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your order and I will be delighted to process your order right away. I will place the order for you and delivery will be made direct to your chosen shipping address.
- You can place your own order via my online shop 24/7 by clicking the button on my blog as shown below. You need to register with my shop and create an account the first time you shop but then all your information is saved for future orders. If you spend £20+ (and less than £150) be sure to add the monthly hostess code (more info on the hostess code here) to receive a free thank you gift.
Order Stampin’ Up! products delivered
direct to your door
I wanted to outline some useful information for you when ordering Stampin’ Up! products but if you have any further questions, I would be happy to help.
- All images in the catalogue are REAL size unless otherwise stated.
- Hostess reward stamp sets can only be purchased with Stampin’ Rewards which you earn if your order (excluding P&P) is £150+ (see page 224-229 of the annual catalogue for more details).
- Stamp sets are available in a wood-mount or clear-mount option and also some stamps are available in photopolymer only (see page 3 of the annual catalogue for more details).
- Stamps come in sturdy, plastic DVD style storage cases that are easy to stack and store.
- You’ll be amazed at the specials and promotions Stampin’ Up! offers on a regular basis. Make sure you ask to be added to my newsletter so that I can keep you informed.
- Payment is due at the time of ordering and you are welcome to pay by cash, cheque, paypal gift payment or debit/credit card securely. Payment can only be made with a debit/credit card when ordering online.
- Matching your projects is easy with our four exclusive colour families and our latest In Colour Collections. All our products including ink, cardstock, ribbon, embellishments and patterned paper are designed to match and co-ordinate to make creating your own projects a breeze.
- Every order is subject to a £4.95 delivery charge and the goods are delivered direct to your chosen address via UPS and take approx 3-4 working days to arrive. You can track your parcel once your goods have left the Stampin’ Up! warehouse.
If your wish list is increasing at an alarming rate why not consider becoming a demonstrator. The starter kit is a one-off price of £99 and you will receive over £130 worth of product. Every time you order you will receive a product discount and there is a low quarterly minimum to reach to remain an active demo. Why don’t you contact me for some more information without any obligation?
If your order total reaches £150+ you will be eligible for the hostess rewards and be able to spend the very generous hostess pounds on any current catalogue items or the subsidised hostess stamp sets at the back of the catalogue. It would be a great opportunity to gather together orders from your friends and family and place them all in one go.
I offer excellent customer service and coupled with the excellent product and quality guarantee from Stampin’ Up I am confident you will not be disappointed. Every person who orders with me receives a handmade thank you card and an invitation to my facebook customer VIP group.