You are going to be mad as a box of frogs when I tell you that the frog dies which match the So Hoppy Together stamps set have already SOLD OUT! Who knew that they were going to be so popular? Stampin’ Up! clearly didn’t?
So that means you can still choose the gorgeous So Hoppy Together Frog set for FREE with a £45 spend but you cannot purchase coordinating dies. So here is an idea of a card using the frogs without the dies for you.
I love how fun this card is, I have several friends I could send this card too. It’s good to be a little crazy isn’t it?
Here is how I made my frog card
- Cut out a stitched rectangle in the centre of your card front.
- Position a piece of whisper white cardstock behind the cut out rectangle and draw a pencil line around the relief.
- Stamp each frog onto the sticky end of a post it note and cut around using scissors to create a mask. I did not cut around the arms.
- Stamp the frogs from the So Hoppy Together stamp set in Black Memento Ink starting at the bottom of the rectangle.
- Once you have stamped the bottom two frogs, position the post it note mask over the stamped frogs and stamp the next row of frogs.
- Be sure to turn and rotate the frogs so they are in different positions and angles and over lap the pencil line.
- Stamp all the frogs until you have filled your pencil lined rectangle.
- Colour with Stampin’ Blends adding shading and interest.
- Erase the pencil line and add the google eyes and stick the whisper white piece behind the rectangle die cut.
- Cut another piece of Smoky Slate card stock to stick on the under side of the front of the card to keep it neat.
- Stamp the inside if desired.
I don’t have a sentiment which says “Mad as a box of frogs” So I simply printed it onto whisper white card and cut it out using scissors.
So if you haven’t got the frogs, they really are fun and they are free with a £45 spend in my Stampin Up Shop during Sale-a-bration (ends 31st March). There are lots of other lovely things to choose for free too. So why not stock up and get something for free and saleabrate!
Please use the monthly hostess code if placing an order online and get in touch if I can help with anything.
Have a great day!